KALPAVAS/KALPAWASHI :: KUMBH MELA ALLAHABAD 2013Kalpavas at Sangam, Kumbh Mela Allahabad 2013
A person who undergoes the Kalpavasa Vrata is honoured with the title of Kalpavasi
A unique feature of the Indian Bathing Festivals - Kumbh Mela, Magha Mela, Etc. is that of the Kalpavasis, who present a scene of Vanaprastha Dharma (retired forest life prescribed in the Vedas for couples). The Kalpavasis spend their time in Kumbh Mela living an austere and minimalistic life.
Urban life is very demanding and has become highly mechanical, many of us may neither have the time nor the inclination to fulfill the extreme form of austerities performed by the Traditional Kalpavasis.
The idea is to get away from the everyday mundane existence and observe and absorb the true meaning of life by the learning from the religious gurus, interacting with other Kalpavasis, experiencing the cultures, traditions and heritage from every part of India at one single place and maintaining a single minded devotion to the understanding of the Absolute-Truth.
"The Facilities includes the following:"
- Pick-up & Dropping - Airport/Railway Station/Bus Stand of Allahabad.
- Morning Tea/Coffee, B/F, Lunch & Dinner
- One Bottle mineral water per day/person.
- All erection, installation and de-installation charges.
- Includes Lodging and Bording Charges.
- All linen and toiletries for the entire duration
- All plumbing to include running cold water
- All electrification [within the cottage and camp site]
- Distribution of water and charges
- Distribution of electricity and charges
- All security *
- All supervisory staff *
- Room Service
- Bell and camp boys *
- All accessories in the cottage
- Completely done up beds.
- Supervision and waste dispersal of these cottages
- Stand by generator sets. for power of these cottages in nights
- Land / site rentals and permissions as required.
- Guest stationary
'Hurry-Up for Booking. Do not be the last. Around 40% Cottages are already booked.'
Kumbh Camp Facilities
|Cottage Size||15' X 15'||12' X 12'||12' X 10'||20 person/cottage|
|Decoration||Well Decorated||Semi Decorated||Normal||Nil|
|B/F, Lunch, Dinner||Indian Veg.||Indian Veg.||Indian Veg.||Indian Veg.|
|Blowers||Hot Air Blower||Room Heater||No||No|
|Toilet Size||6' X7.5'||4' X 6'||4' X 6'||4' X 6'(Two)|
|Water Supply||24 Hrs||24 Hrs||24 Hrs||24 Hrs|
|Hot Water Buckets||Yes||Yes||No||No|
Booking Started from 01st Jan 2012 .Amount to be paid as per the following-
- If Booked between 01-01-2012 to 31-03-2012
- 25% amount of the total package to be paid while booking.
- 50% amount of the total package to be paid on or before 31-07-2012 .
- 25% amount to be paid on arrival.
If Booked between 01-04-2012 to 30-06-2012
- 40% amount of the total package to be paid while booking.
- 40% amount of the total package to be paid on or before 30-09-2012
- 20% amount to be paid on arrival.
If Booked between 01-07-2012 to 30-09-2012
- 50% amount of the total package to be paid while booking.
- 30% amount of the total package to be paid on or before 30-11-2012
- 20% amount to be paid on arrival.
If Booked between 01-10-2012 to 30-11-2012
- 75% amount of the total package to be paid while booking.
- 25% amount to be paid on arrival
If booked between 01-12-2012 to 31-12-2012
- 100% amount of the total package to be paid while booking.
- If booking is cancelled on or before 30-06-2012-- 80% 0f the paid amount will be refunded.
- If booking is cancelled between 01-07-2012 to 30-09-2012-- 70% 0f the paid amount will be refunded.
- If booking is cancelled between 01-10-2012 to 30-11-2012-- 50% 0f the paid amount will be refunded.
- If booking is cancelled between 01-12-2012 to 31-12-2012-- 25% 0f the paid amount will be refunded.
- If booking is cancelled after 01-01-2013-- No amount will be refunded.
- If installments are not paid on or before the due dates, 10% extra will be charged as late fee, If paid within 30 days from the due date.
- If booking is not cancelled within stipulated period & amount not paid within 30 days after due dates the booking will stand cancelled automatically, & NO AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED.
Booking will be closed on 01-01-2013
CANCELLATION/REFUND OF BOOKING
Please note that --
Deposite the CASH/CHEQUE in the following A/C Number:-
A/C Holder:- Prayag Heritage Private Limited
Name of Bank:- ICICI Bank
Name of Branch:- Allahabad Branch
13, Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Allahabad
A/C No.:- 628205500398
Branch Code:- 6282
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code:- ICIC0006282
ICICI Bank SWIFT Code:-ICICINBBCTS
Vinayak Central Plaza(Behind Big Bazar),
Allahabad ( U.P. )
Phone No. 0532-6542838
E-7, Ground Floor
Hinglas bhawani Mandir, Madhu Vihar Market
IP Extention, Delhi-110092
Phone No. 011 - 22235729
Note:- 1. After Depositing The Amount in the Bank, Please send the scan copy of deposit slip by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send the receipt by Email within 24 hrs. of receipt of payment in our account.