A person who undergoes the Kalpawas Vrata is honoured with the title of kalpawasi .A unique
feature of the Indian Bathing Festivals – Kumbh Mela, Magha Mela, Etc. is that of the
kalpawasis, who present a scene of Vanaprastha Dharma (retired forest life prescribed in the
Vedas for couples). The kalpawasis spend their time in Kumbh Mela living an austere and
minimalistic life. Urban life is very demanding and has become highly mechanical, many of us
may neither have the time nor the inclination to fulfill the extreme form of austerities performed
by the Traditional kalpawasis. The idea is to get away from the everyday mundane existence and
observe and absorb the true meaning of life by the learning from the religious gurus, interacting
with other kalpawasis, experiencing the cultures, traditions and heritage from every part of India
at one single place and maintaining a single minded devotion to the understanding of the
Special Kumbh Mela Packages for Kalpawas
|TYPE||Occupancy Per Cottage||Packages Cost for 33 night.|
|Dormitory||10||INR 25,000/- for per person for 33 Night|
|Economy||2||INR 75,000/- for 2 Persons for 33 Night|
|Economy Family||4||INR 1,21,000/- for 4 Persons for 33 Night|
|Deluxe||2||INR 1,01,000/- for 2 Persons for 33 Night|
|Deluxe Family||4||INR 1,51,000/- for 4 Persons for 33 Night|
|Premium||2||INR 1,41,000/- for 2 Persons for 33 Night|
- Upto 7 years-If sharing with parents-complimentary.
- 07-12 years 50% of per person/per adult rate.
- 12 Years & above full adult per person rate.
- Actual Kalpwas starts from Paush Purnima on 13 Jan 2025 to Maghi Poornima 0n 12 Feb 2025, Hence above rate is applicable from 11 Jan 2025 to 12 Feb 2025
- Pick up & Dropping charges Extra as per the number of person & Vehicle Required.
- A Group of 10 or More will get 10% Rebate on all accommodation charges.
- Meals will be on demand -Rs. 700 /person/day for all meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- GST will be charged extra as applicable.
- Check In/Check Out Time :24 Hours.